A combined AUX-in/i-Link port enhances your performance options significantly, allowing you to play along with your favorite songs and backing tracks, or import audio from iOS devices. Unbalanced and Balanced outputs provide a choice of routing options, enabling your signal to be sent to a mixing console, DAW, or separate amplifier, making the AC70S at home on the stage or in the studio.
Furthering its credentials as an amp for all occasions, the AC70S can be positioned three ways; lay it horizontally, stand it vertically or seat it on top of a speaker stand: no matter how small your performance area may be, you can be sure that the AC70S will never cramp your style.
Gigging on the go is hassle-free thanks to the embedded lithium battery, facilitating up to 4 hours of playing time, whilst the included 24V AC adaptor provides a source of constant power, as well as quick and simple battery charging. Not only is the AC70S exceptionally lightweight and easy to transport, but it's also sold with a protective carry bag, with padded shoulder straps and useful zipper compartments.
The AC70S contemporary feature set is complemented by its futuristic appearance, exhibiting a clean-cut white finish with metallic appointments and digital visual displays.
Whether you're braving the elements to busk a living outside, gracing the stage on the touring circuit, or holed up in the studio recording your next project, the AC70S has everything you require to deliver a command performance.
· BATTERY STATUS: Displays current battery charge
· BLUETOOTH: Enables Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
· MASTER: Controls the overall output volumes
· HEADPHONES: Routes all audio to headphone jack for quiet practice
· AUX IN/i-LINK: Connect digital device such as MP3 player/phone/tablet/iSO equipment
· BALANCED: Audio signal is sent to output directly
· UNBALANCED: Output audio will be adjusted by the balance tuner
· CH1 Microphone channel
· MIC: Combined XLR and 1/4 instrument jack
· VOLUME: Controls the volume of Channel 1
· BASS: Controls the Low equalization of Channel 1
· TREBLE: Controls the High equalization of Channel 1
· REVERB: Controls the Reverb Depth of Channel 1
· AUX VOL: Controls the Volume of AUX In
· CH2 Instruments channel
· INPUT: 1/4 inch instrument jack
· NORMAL/V-SHAPE: Chooses between flat EQ response or scooped mids
· GAIN: Controls the pre-amp gain of Channel 2
· PHASE: Selectable phase switch for eliminating feedback and improved bass response
· BASS: Controls the low frequencies of Channel 2
· MIDDLE: Controls the middle frequencies of Channel 2
· TREBLE: Controls the high frequencies of Channel 2
· CHORUS: Controls the speed of the in-built chorus effect
· LONG/MEDIUM/SHORT: Selects the length of the reverb effect
· REVERB: Controls the amount of reverb effect on channel 2
· Weight: 7.16kg (including bag), 5.58kg (without bag)
· Dimensions: W43cm, H19.5cm, D23cm