JOYO Pedal Power Supply for Guitar Pedal (JP-05), Directly provided by manufacturer JOYO Technology, it's over decade of brand reputation.
- JOYO JP 05 Power Supply features, 8 DC outputs, 4 x 100mA 9V, 3 x 500mA 9v and 1 switchable to 9V, 12V or 18V at 100mA., and the 5V USB output enables you to load your cell phone, iPad and other portable devices.
- To top off the feature list, the power supply has a built in 7.4V/4400 mAh rechargeable battery pack which charges fully in 2.5 hours making sure that you are never without power.
- Each output of the power supply features independent filters, output overload & short-circuit protection protecting your pedals and filtering out any unwanted noises.
- - DC Outputs 1-3 are 9V centre negative with 500mA each, suitable for many high end digital pedals requiring more oomph and suitable for many standard pedals too requiring less. In theory you could even run a daisy for 5 100mA pedals of each output, that's 15 pedals! If you are thinking of doing that, read our guide on power supplies for best practices.
- - DC Outputs 4-7 are also 9V centre negative with 100ma, suitable for the most guitar pedals at 100mA or less.
- - DC Output 8 can be switched from 9v,12v or 18v at 100ma.
So that makes a pretty versatile power supply, useful for guitar effects and other electronic instruments.
The JOYO JP-05 is even supplied with a polarity converter for instruments/effects that require a centre positive supply.
Who doesn’t love a LED to show off your gear, the JP-05 will shine brightly, 8 LEDs can light up your board in a bright cool blue glow. A word of warning, don’t press the on/off button to toggle these lights on and off whilst looking at them like I just did. They are very bright, much brighter than the LEDs on the JP-02, the option to turn them off or on are a nice touch. If you are using the supply as a portable unit, it would make sense to turn them off.
Switchable 9V,12V or 18V
DC Output 8 can be switched from 9V,12V or 18V at 100mA.
5V/1A Output USB port
Compatible for charging cell phones, tablets and some other portable devices
Battery level indicator
The level of battery power will be indicated by the LED display on the top of the pedal.
0% - Red flashing (charge it up!)
0-30% - Red
30-60% - Yellow
60-100% - Green Charging - Flashing above color to show status
Introduction: JOYO JP-05 power supply has 8 DC outputs and 1 standard USB output, one of the 8 outputs can be switched between 9V, 12V and 18V for the odd pedals in your collection that just want a little bit more voltage. The 5V USB output enables you to load your cell phone, iPad and other portable devices.
Input voltage: DC 9V, 2000mA
Output voltage: 9V,12V,18V, USB: 5V/1A
Output polarity: external positive and internal negative
1x JOYO JP-05 Guitar Pedal Power Supply
1x DC 9V 2A Charger Adapter
1x Reversed Polarity Cable
8x DC Power Cable
1x User Manual.
Add additional accessories with your order