- 【25.4mm Large-diaphragm】The Donner DC87 Condenser Microphone shapes the fullness of the sound, which gives you a better experience. The DC-87's excellent dynamic range and high transient response also meet the fidelity, clarity and detail of vocals(48V Phantom Power or Audio Interface Required).
- 【3 Polar Patterns】DC-87 has three polar patterns, cardioid, bidirectional and omnidirectional, which can be flexibly used in a variety of scenarios. Whether you're recording vocals, choruses, orchestras, acoustic instruments, radio or podcasts, you can easily select the correct polarity mode with the flip of a switch.
- 【Attenuation Switch】The -10 dB attenuation switch allows the DC-87 recording microphone to withstand higher SPLs, allowing you to record louder sources without worrying about overloading the microphone circuit and distorting the sound.
- 【Low Cut】DC-87 has a low cut switch with 6dB/octave rolloff starting at 80Hz, which reduces low-frequency response when turned on. This feature is great for reducing handling noise, the sound of air conditioning, or the extra bass from the proximity effect.
- 【What You get】Package contains: DC87 Microphone × 1, Shock mount × 1, Windscreen × 1, 10ft（3m) XLR cable × 1, storage bag × 1.
Add additional accessories with your order