- FIRST CHOICE FOR NEWBIES: The frequency range of Donner condenser mic is 20~20kHz which covers every detail of the sound. And the microphone automatically optimizes the sound at 3kHz and 6kHz to deliver a detailed, rich, and smooth sound even in the home studio. If you are a beginner and want to advance to a more professional player, DC-20 is the one for you.
- STUDIO VOCAL RECORDING: The Donner condenser microphone is equipped with a large 16mm diaphragm capsule for a warm and mellow tone. It has a wide dynamic range and high transient response to provide exceptional sound capturing, making it an excellent choice for vocal, music recording, podcasting, and studios.
- SHIELD BACKGROUND NOISE: The cardioid pickup pattern, 100Ω impedance and 74dBA signal-to-noise ratio bring super sensitivity and good anti-interference to Donner podcast microphone. It makes the mic produces exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and voice and rejects any unwanted background noise for perfect recordings in imperfect rooms.
- MINIMUM COST WITH ACCESSORIES: The microphone body is made of durable zinc alloy. And the mic is also supplied with a shock mount and pop filter, no additional purchase is required. DC-20 is the perfect solution for mic newbies on a budget that wishes to deliver great sound without compromise.
- EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE REQUIRED: The microphone features an XLR connector which provides immersive podcast audio. If you need to connect the microphone to a computer or laptop, please make sure to have a phantom power or a sound card or other devices that can provide 48v. (NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE)
Add additional accessories with your order