About this item
- 【Intelligent Dynamic Scale Mode】The MIDI keyboard introduces new performance features. You can play essential bass lines, melodies, and leads with ease thanks to intelligent dynamic scale mode. Furthermore, the 16-scale tones enable you to switch between many musical genres. If you enable intelligent dynamic scale mode, you won't have to be concerned about tuning issues when arranging.
- 【Real-time Multi-Mode Control】The MIDI controller's powerful arpeggio, note repeat, and chord functions allow you to create the music clips you need whenever and wherever you need them, fully open up the world of your expression and creativity, make music performance more enjoyable, and follow the pace of Donner DMK-25 Pro to explore more playability!
- 【Personalized Touch Bar with Light Scale】Your composition is easier using Pitch/ Mod touch mode. Even at home, the touch bar with a light scale gives you the impression that you are on stage.
- 【Innovative Wheels】4 innovative wheels for greater visual control and comfort when turning, custom mapping to allocate the information you need to control, and 6 transport controllers to improve arrangement efficiency.
- 【Compatible with a Variety of DAW】Compatible with a variety of DAW, such as Cubase, Live, Logic Pro, Protools, Studio One, etc. Donner MIDI keyboard provides you with a complete music production experience to help you in your arrangement and creation.The complimentary software requires you to ask our customer service！
- 【40 Free and Entertaining Keyboard-Teaching Courses】We have carefully created keyboard teaching courses for users ranging from beginner to advanced, which are ideal for zero-based players who want to try arranging music. 40 free and entertaining courses are sufficient to master all aspects of arrangement creation. Then comes your free time to create!! Remember to get the course from customer service!
- 【High-Definition OLED Screen Display】The midi keyboard has a straightforward panel design and a high-definition OLED display that can show specific parameters. View arpeggio, velocity, speed, and other functions in real time to make arranging and creating timbre easier.